A return of the quote box?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A return of the quote box?

If anyone is still on the lookout... GWM had a great little description for some of the activity at Lillian Academy:

Originally posted by GundamWingMan
    And Kanako glomped Yumi mainly with her eyes.
    Ana's beach day || my avatar library
    ~ Currently Watching: Azumanga Daioh; Revolutionary Girl Utena; Gundam Build Divers
    ~ Last Watched: Moeyo Ken TV; Gundam Wing (+Operation Meteor & Endless Waltz); your name.; Mary and The Witch's Flower; One Week Friends; Aoi Hana
    wordpresstumblranilistkitsumalfilmaf

Comment

GWM has some words of wisdom and to live by:

Originally posted by GundamWingMan
      Well, cuteness cannot be defined, only enjoyed!
      ~ Currently Watching: Azumanga Daioh; Revolutionary Girl Utena; Gundam Build Divers
      ~ Last Watched: Moeyo Ken TV; Gundam Wing (+Operation Meteor & Endless Waltz); your name.; Mary and The Witch's Flower; One Week Friends; Aoi Hana

Comment

Originally posted by Serial Experiments Nobue View Post
        Must. Keep. Quotes. Alive!

A nice little bit of meta from dunno:

Originally posted by dunno001 View Post
        It must've decided to fix [forum activity] today for everyone; I make a couple of posts, and then it was like, "Oh, right... YOU... lemme fix that..."
        This is one of my most favorites !
        Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
        Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

This makes a bizarre kind of sense, actually.

Originally posted by ProvidenceBreaker View Post
          When humanity finally dies off, all that will be left of our legacy is a warehouse filled to capacity with Evangelion Platinum thinpack collections.

Comment

Some Mother's Day brain twisting from smashwagon:

Originally posted by smashwagon View Post
            [A]s awesome as it would be to have Tifa for a mom, I am older than she is, and not digital at all.

Comment

Jun brings some levity to an intense discussion:

Originally posted by Jun Kuga View Post
              I prefer my us[e]less pieces of plastic on my shelves to be in the form of cute anime girls, not monoliths with unwatchable discs in them.

Comment

Smashwagon has an invaluable life-hack for the excess discs in those dual-format releases....

Originally posted by smashwagon View Post
                I like to use my unused DVDs as Janet Jackson style nipple shields, so that I can represent my favorite anime even at the beach.
                Avatar: Trixie is appalled by whatever I just said.

Comment

Wow, had to break out the archaeological equipment to find this thread again! For those still keeping score, I found another which gave me a good chuckle:

Originally posted by ProvidenceBreaker View Post
                  Perfect for those who enjoy pretending [A Certain Scientific Railgun S] is K-ON! with super powers, as per the director's original intent before he had a canon storyline foisted upon him.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X