Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A return of the quote box?

Widgets Magazine
    As we're now in a new place, doing our new thing, I thought about an old thing that was fun and helped to build community spirit (okay, okay, it just amused me and a few other people).

Is there any chance for a return of the Quote Box?
    Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
    Scratchy for Tama is angry.
    Casually Reviewing: ???

I remember the quote box from my lurker days. It would be nice to see it back in action.

Comment

I'd also like to see it return. It was especially fun for quotes that were taken out of context... of course, that's just me being silly... (But my want for it back isn't.)
      -dunno001
      -Here, kity, kitty, kitty...
      -Moderator for US region, General anime, Off-topic, Gaming, Manga, and Site news forums

Comment

Originally posted by dunno001 View Post
        I'd also like to see it return. It was especially fun for quotes that were taken out of context... of course, that's just me being silly... (But my want for it back isn't.)
        Ditto! I really liked that feature.
        Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
        Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

If anyone is able to find the mod for it, I'll get it installed.
          Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Unfortunately, I did do some searching, but all I could find were outdated mods for vB 3.6 or so, nothing that would probably work with vB4.x.

Of course, someone with greater Search Fu among the bowels of vBulletin's modding community might find something I could not easily access or find.

Comment

As a fan of the quote box back in the AoD days, I'd be happy to see it return if it's possible.
              Merry Christmas from Ana & Matsuri! || my avatar library
              ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon; Haibane-Renmei
              ~ Last Watched: NieA_7; Witch Hunter Robin; Serial Experiments Lain; Figure 17; Gundam Build Divers; Revolutionary Girl Utena (+Adolescence Apocalypse)
              homepagewordpresstumblranilistkitsumal

Comment

The quote box... Wow, that brings back memories of when I first joined the old forum. I'd definitely love to see that come back if possible, as well.
                Come Visit The Land of Obscusion... Maybe you missed a title the first time around.
                Forum Avatar: Hareluya Hibino & Kiyoshiro Okamoto from Hareluya II BØY / Blog Avatar: Michiru Yamane & Makoto Ichijo from Hareluya II BØY

Comment

If I may offer my first nomination...

Originally posted by Populuxe View Post
                  Okay, then [K-ON!] takes place in Neo-Kyoto after the robot holocaust.
                  ~ Last Watched: NieA_7; Witch Hunter Robin; Serial Experiments Lain; Figure 17; Gundam Build Divers; Revolutionary Girl Utena (+Adolescence Apocalypse)

Comment

Origional Dirty Pair OVA's: While chasing down a machanical robot,

"Where can i get one of those things?"
                    "Are you asking for personal or professional reasona?"

BOOM!
                    "Biger is NOT always better!"
                    Last edited by StanS; 05-08-2011, 11:03 PM.
                    Sincerely: StanS
                    Anigames

Comment

Nominate-a-go-go!

From the usual depths of the Drift:

Originally posted by pantsmoose
                      *squeels* It's like Christmas Day...except with a cult!
                      “There was a woman. First time I found someone that was truly alive - at least that's what I thought. She was...the part of me I'd lost somewhere along the way. The part that was missing, that I'd been longing for.” - Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Comment

Re: A return of the quote box?

Originally posted by Serial Experiments Nobue View Post
                        If I may offer my first nomination...
                        Okay, then the show takes place in Neo-Kyoto after the robot holocaust.
                        Wow, I get the first nomination for Not The Quote Box. I'm honored.

Also, I'd like to suggest that if we do find a way to add a quote box, it be named the Glory Hole.
                        Avatar: Claire Augustus from Questionable Content

Comment

Also, I'd like to suggest that if we do find a way to add a quote box, it be named the Glory Hole.
                          This would have to be the opening quote for the new quote box, if it ever happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Isuzu Inugami View Post
                            Gundam-chan and her fellow cute robot girls, the Zeta twins and charmingly tsundere Quebley-sama tour through the idyllic colonies of Spacenoid civilization, meeting all manner of bucolic residents and connecting hearts wherever they travel. Episode 11 is particularly touching, as Gundam-chan's home colony, no longer spaceworthy, is gently lowered to its final resting place in Australia--but her feelings of sadness and nostalgia are washed away as she discovers it lives on as a tourist destination and home of the Colony Drop Candy factory, bringing smiles to children everywhere.
                            This, my friends, is genius.
                            Avatar: Claire Augustus from Questionable Content

Comment

Originally posted by Isuzu Inugami View Post
                              Gundam-chan and her fellow cute robot girls, the Zeta twins and charmingly tsundere Quebley-sama tour through the idyllic colonies of Spacenoid civilization, meeting all manner of bucolic residents and connecting hearts wherever they travel. Episode 11 is particularly touching, as Gundam-chan's home colony, no longer spaceworthy, is gently lowered to its final resting place in Australia--but her feelings of sadness and nostalgia are washed away as she discovers it lives on as a tourist destination and home of the Colony Drop Candy factory, bringing smiles to children everywhere.
                              This, my friends, is genius.
                              That entire thread is genius. :D

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X