Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New front page + forums

Widgets Magazine
    I like the new front page - bigger pictures, yay!
    A question, though: where is the link to the forums?

I was trying to find the link to the forums myself; thankfully, it was still in my browser's history.

Comment

Yea, not having a link to the forums on the actual frontpage/website is quite the oversight imo. Hope it gets fixed soon.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

That's ten minutes of clicking and hoping that I'm not going to get back. Had to Google in the end...

Comment

Also, 4 header bars seems excessive. What is the very top one anyway?

Comment

It should be back; there's a steep learning curve to every theme and this one is putting me through my paces :D
            Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

I've also updated the social icons - that one took a bit to figure out since it was a new version of wordpress thing.

Also, if you haven't, click the white box next to the date along the top if you haven't.
              Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Glad to have a forums link back.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X