Thread Prefix Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thread Prefix Requests

Not sure if you're still accepting requests, but a recent discussion made me realize we might need one in the gaming form geared towards those games released on multiple platforms. Where there is no justification for separate threads for each version.

A tag along the lines of [Multi-platform] might be a good idea. Note, Hitsugi Amachi is the one that came up with it. I'm just repeating it. I guess if that's too long, shorten it to [Multi] maybe... Or whatever you feel works.

Sure, there's the idea of [PS3/360] for example, but the problem with that is there are too many variations you'd have to do. Plus, one game might end up on half a dozen different systems. So that would be a headache.

Yeah, not as simple DVD/BD....
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

We need a thread prefix for Summer 2012, especially since the first title of the season (Kingdom) starts next week.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it. It's listed on the bottom of the list, though.
      Last edited by Sabure; 05-31-2012, 06:22 AM.
      Currently Watching | MAL Profile
      Let's make anime great again!

Comment

I re-ordered the list so it should be second on it now.
        Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Given that's it's been released, games are coming out for it, and people are playing it..... I'd suggest a "Wii U" prefix for Gaming Goodness.
          "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"

Comment

On the subject of Prefixes. Is there any reason the Summer 2011 prefix was moved up? Or was that a mistake & it was meant to be the Summer 2014 prefix. Speaking of which the Summer 2014 is kind of starting. Can we make threads for them now & have the prefix edited in later or is it better to wait?

Comment

Originally posted by Momoka Kibi View Post
              On the subject of Prefixes. Is there any reason the Summer 2011 prefix was moved up? Or was that a mistake & it was meant to be the Summer 2014 prefix. Speaking of which the Summer 2014 is kind of starting. Can we make threads for them now & have the prefix edited in later or is it better to wait?
              Go ahead and make threads now for shows that are starting. The prefixes can be edited later by mods. It does look like there was a slight error there with [Summer 2011] taking the place of what should have been [Summer 2014]. That will get fixed in due course.

EDIT: Or, of course, Chris could fix them while I was typing this post
              Last edited by Hitsugi Amachi; 07-02-2014, 07:53 AM.
              Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
              Scratchy for Tama is angry.
              Casually Reviewing: ???

Comment

All set; the summer 2014 was in there but was attached to the wrong prefix set. I've added in through fall 2015 since we're seeing some series already announced for next year.
                Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
                  All set; the summer 2014 was in there but was attached to the wrong prefix set. I've added in through fall 2015 since we're seeing some series already announced for next year.
                  Nice, now is the time to make some threads. I know exactly what to start off with, maybe.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X