Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating Blog Issues

Widgets Magazine
    I've been trying to update my blog post about the dubs I've seen, but for some reason I keep getting a message stating that I've been blocked. I do not understand why this is happening and am baffled. Is there a problem here?

Re: Updating Blog Issues

Blocked in which way? You're able to post in the forums but not the blog section? And from the same IP address?
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Correct on both accounts.

Comment

I'm having the same problem now updating my collection blog. I also had the same issue editing my post in the Discotek Psybuster thread since I wanted to add a link to an older post from another thread about the Production Reed deal.
        Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

Are there any images involved in these posts?
          Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
            Are there any images involved in these posts?
            To the blog, yeah, but to the thread, no, just a link to another post.

EDIT: Tried again with the image links removed in case that was the problem, didn't work.
            Last edited by NJ_; 04-16-2017, 04:19 PM.
            Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X