X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhys2753
    replied
    Originally posted by demonix00 View Post

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll find the option to change the theme.
    its either white or blue, no green anymore

Leave a comment:

• demonix00
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhys2753 View Post
    I just cleared my cache and want to know how I can get the green gradient background bars back
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll find the option to change the theme.

Leave a comment:

• Rhys2753
    replied
    I just cleared my cache and want to know how I can get the green gradient background bars back

Leave a comment:

• demonix00
    replied
    And speaking of spam, if the site news section is supposed to have posting restrictions it currently doesn't as spambots are able to create new threads in there plus it might be prudent to have some kind of spambot protection in place if it can be done.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    And speaking of which I have been bombarded with a ton of visitor messages from these spammers. While they were few and far between, they have really started to pick up in numbers, and a good amount have been from guys with Duth, while I have a bunch of other guys spamming me in Russian.

Leave a comment:

• Hayate Kurogane
    replied
    Should be fixed now.

Leave a comment:

• Just Passing Through
    replied
    Looks like the front page of the forums is stuck.

The last posted on the Home Theater Forum is listed as

guarenteed car finance by IZRAELDuth
    08-08-2019, 07:28 AM

which was deleted as spam ages ago.

Leave a comment:

• Serial Experiments Nobue
    replied
    Originally posted by Sensuifu View Post

That's odd. I'm able to keep the font style when I change it either from the drop down or the in the user settings. Using the default, not gradient.
    Thanks for the tip. I changed it to default and it's back to glorious, easy to read sans-serif. The setting to switch between gradient and default is at the very bottom toolbar, for those who may be wondering where this setting is.

Leave a comment:

• Sensuifu
    replied
    Originally posted by wagr View Post
    Chiming in: the current font is a struggle to read. Hope it gets changed soon, or at least let our customization setting work.
    That's odd. I'm able to keep the font style when I change it either from the drop down or the in the user settings. Using the default, not gradient.

Leave a comment:

• wagr
    replied
    Chiming in: the current font is a struggle to read. Hope it gets changed soon, or at least let our customization setting work.

Leave a comment:

• cimmadif
    replied
    I hope not.

Leave a comment:

• BlaizeV
    replied
    Is the new font on the forum going to stay like this?

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it won't be down for long, but at least I'll know the reason why when I try to access these forums and I can't do so.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    https://twitter.com/ChrisBeveridge/s...83911183360001
    Heads-up; I don't have a time but our forums will be down for a few hours likely within the next 24 hours. A fix for our duplicate posting issue has been found but requires some extensive fixes on vbulletin's part.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Beveridge
    replied
    I've had a ticket in with support since Saturday over it. There's something going on with the RSS but it's nonsensical.

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X