Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you send me a copy of some of these emails? The old forum is completely offline so I'm not sure where it's coming from.
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

• I guess the smart quotes, diacritics, and advanced punctuation are just never going to get fixed. Disabling settings on iPad simply to have a post not riddled with question marks is an annoyance particular to this version of this site and pretty much no other on the parts of the Internet I surf.
      I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I’ll go for the gross-out. I’m not proud.
      Stephen King

Comment

• I noticed that registration to the forums has been disabled, presumably since July based on the member list. I imagine this was due to the daily bot registrations? Will registration ever be re-enabled?

Comment

• I think there's something wrong with the News, Articles, Press Releases and More forum. There are multiple (over 50) threads for a single post.

This has been going on for a few days now.

Comment

• I've had a ticket in with support since Saturday over it. There's something going on with the RSS but it's nonsensical.
            Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ChrisBeveridge/s...83911183360001
              Heads-up; I don't have a time but our forums will be down for a few hours likely within the next 24 hours. A fix for our duplicate posting issue has been found but requires some extensive fixes on vbulletin's part.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it won't be down for long, but at least I'll know the reason why when I try to access these forums and I can't do so.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
                Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Is the new font on the forum going to stay like this?
                  Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

• I hope not.

Comment

• Chiming in: the current font is a struggle to read. Hope it gets changed soon, or at least let our customization setting work.

Comment

• Originally posted by wagr View Post
                        Chiming in: the current font is a struggle to read. Hope it gets changed soon, or at least let our customization setting work.
                        That's odd. I'm able to keep the font style when I change it either from the drop down or the in the user settings. Using the default, not gradient.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sensuifu View Post

That's odd. I'm able to keep the font style when I change it either from the drop down or the in the user settings. Using the default, not gradient.
                          Thanks for the tip. I changed it to default and it's back to glorious, easy to read sans-serif. The setting to switch between gradient and default is at the very bottom toolbar, for those who may be wondering where this setting is.
                          Matsuri intently studies! || my avatar library
                          ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon S; Ronja, The Robber's Daughter; Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
                          ~ Last Watched: Children Who Chase Lost Voices; KanColle; When Marnie Was There; The Tale of the Princess Kaguya; The Wind Rises; From Up on Poppy Hill
                          homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

• Looks like the front page of the forums is stuck.

The last posted on the Home Theater Forum is listed as

guarenteed car finance by IZRAELDuth
                            08-08-2019, 07:28 AM

which was deleted as spam ages ago.

Comment

• Should be fixed now.
                              asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                              Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                              Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

• And speaking of which I have been bombarded with a ton of visitor messages from these spammers. While they were few and far between, they have really started to pick up in numbers, and a good amount have been from guys with Duth, while I have a bunch of other guys spamming me in Russian.
                                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
                                Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
                                Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
                                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X