Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you send me a copy of some of these emails? The old forum is completely offline so I'm not sure where it's coming from.
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

• I guess the smart quotes, diacritics, and advanced punctuation are just never going to get fixed. Disabling settings on iPad simply to have a post not riddled with question marks is an annoyance particular to this version of this site and pretty much no other on the parts of the Internet I surf.
      I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I’ll go for the gross-out. I’m not proud.
      Stephen King

Comment

• I noticed that registration to the forums has been disabled, presumably since July based on the member list. I imagine this was due to the daily bot registrations? Will registration ever be re-enabled?

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X