Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking New User Title Additions

Widgets Magazine
    We've had our user titles for some time so we're open to adding some new ones or potentially retiring others. Post your suggestions below! Here's where we currently stand with it:
    Be nice, I'm a new fan 0
    Redshirt 50
    House Elf 300
    Robot Maid 600
    It's Over 900... Oh, wait... 900
    Superhero in Training 1200 ​​​​​​​
    Incompetent Villain 1500 ​​​​​​​
    The Childhood Friend You Forgot You Promised To Marry 1800 ​​​​​​​
    Meat Shield 2100
    A Newly Discovered Pokemon 2400
    Too Old For This... Stuff 2450
    Will they post again? 2999
    The Community Will Now Vote On This Users Title 3000
    I can pick my own name now! 5000
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

If those are unchanged then I've been awaiting a community vote for some time without realising it

Comment

I think we should drop the "The Community Will Now Vote On This Users Title" condition at 3,000 and make the Will They Post Again title at 4,999.
      Currently Watching | MAL Profile
      Let's make anime great again!

Comment

Does anyone really like to use the default User Titles anyway? I change mine in User Settings so it coincides with my avatar or my own phrase I want to use. I never use the default title. To me the Default titles are all pretty lame - I wouldn't actually WANT to use, or be forced to use, any of them, really. Sorry, just being truthful...
        Last edited by t-Roy; 04-27-2017, 12:39 PM.
        Girls With Guns Avatar: None. Too minuscule to bother with.

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
          Does anyone really like to use the default User Titles anyway? I change mine in User Settings so it coincides with my avatar or my own phrase I want to use. I never use the default title. To me the Default titles are all pretty lame - I wouldn't actually WANT to use, or be forced to use, any of them, really. Sorry, just being truthful...
          You're not supposed to be able to change your own title until you reach the stated number of posts. I don't think I ever reached that number on any rendition of Chris' forums....

Heh, the Archive.org copy of AOD is not beingh co-operative, but my last accessible post count on Mania was 4,706 so I should finally lap myself in three months ^^;

Comment

Maybe that was unlocked with donor status then? But I thought I was able to change it even before that... I do need to get my donation sent in for this year yet. Grr, I really want the 150 pixel avatars to come back for donors, too. Hopefully that's in the plans to restore all of that once they figure everything out on the new vBulletin version. These tiny avatars really suck...
            Girls With Guns Avatar: None. Too minuscule to bother with.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X