Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in "Go to First New Post"

Widgets Magazine
    When I try to click on the "Go to First New Post" icon, I get the following message (this was for Izetta: The Last Witch Discussion Thread in General Anime):

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4513
    Also, at the top of every page, I get this:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37
    I'm running Windows 10 / Edge Browser.

Re: Error in "Go to First New Post"

Same errors in Safari on an iPad, for what it's worth. Using quick reply also generates errors similar to going to the unread posts.
    Last edited by dunno001; 11-06-2016, 11:13 AM.
    -dunno001
    -Here, kity, kitty, kitty...
    -Moderator for US region, General anime, Off-topic, Gaming, Manga, and Site news forums

Comment

Windows 7, too.

There's definitely still a few things wrong with the forums after being down the last couple days.
      Joseph Klemm
      "Neco-san desu-o!! meeeeowww!"

Spring 2015 Plans
      Friday: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
      Saturday: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
      Sunday: Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic

Comment

And Firefox for what its worth...

Comment

Can't edit a post, it just loops constantly,

Submitting a post flashes up the blank page with the first error in the first post, going back and refreshing reveales that the post has been made. Which is what I wanted to edit into the previous post.

Comment

Can't edit a post, it just loops constantly,

Submitting a post flashes up the blank page with the first error in the first post, going back and refreshing reveales that the post has been made. Which is what I wanted to edit into the previous post.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              When I try to click on the "Go to First New Post" icon, I get the following message (this was for Izetta: The Last Witch Discussion Thread in General Anime):

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4513
              Also, at the top of every page, I get this:

I'm running Windows 10 / Edge Browser.
              Same here on macOS 10.11.6 using Chrome. Plus I got dinged by a captcha previewing this post.
              Ana's beach day || my avatar library
              ~ Currently Watching: Azumanga Daioh; Revolutionary Girl Utena; Gundam Build Divers
              ~ Last Watched: Moeyo Ken TV; Gundam Wing (+Operation Meteor & Endless Waltz); your name.; Mary and The Witch's Flower; One Week Friends; Aoi Hana
              wordpresstumblranilistkitsumalfilmaf

Comment

Also, noticed besides the aforementioned errors, that when I'm not logged in I can only view the main forum page now. When I try and view any of the subforums or threads like this one while not logged in I get the following ...

"Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
                File: /home/cbeveridge/fandompost.com/oldforums/includes/class_core.php
                Line: 5615"
                Last edited by Sekiraku Bunchou; 11-06-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sekiraku Bunchou View Post
                  Also, noticed besides the aforementioned errors, that when I'm not logged in I can only view the main forum page now. When I try and view any of the subforums or threads like this one while not logged in I get the following ...

"Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
                  File: /home/cbeveridge/fandompost.com/oldforums/includes/class_core.php
                  Line: 5615"
                  Tried logging in on another device (I have stay logged in checked on my laptop) and it wouldn't recognise my password.

EDIT: False alarm. I was trying the wrong passwords...
                  Last edited by Just Passing Through; 11-07-2016, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Yup same problem here on Chrome running Windows 10.
                    My Anime List
                    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Things should be mostly fixed now. It's a case of trying different things over a period of time until I figured out what the actual problem was.

In the next few months we'll have to upgrade the forums to the most current iteration in order to handle any future backend changes.
                      Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

That's got most of the kinks out of the system, but Edit Post is now behaving like Reply with Quote used to. I have to open it on a new tab to use it, otherwise it keeps looping (Firefox 47, Windows Vista)

Comment

That resolved all my issues.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Just Passing Through View Post
                            That's got most of the kinks out of the system, but Edit Post is now behaving like Reply with Quote used to. I have to open it on a new tab to use it, otherwise it keeps looping (Firefox 47, Windows Vista)
                            That was something I and I know several others already had to do, before. (Chrome) Could be it's now affecting more/all configurations.

(Funny how used to it I've gotten, though.)
                            Avatar: Tsumugi, Sweetness & Lightning
                            Moderation: General Anime; English Track; Movie; TV | TFP Forum Rules
                            Please Support The Fandom Post

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine
                            Working...
                            X