Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data loss or am I going crazy?

Widgets Magazine
    I made a post yesterday and it is now missing. I also noticed at one point yesterday that some posts I had read were marked as unread again.
    Is my memory completely short circuiting or did the forums lose some data?

Re: Data loss or am I going crazy?

You're not going crazy……yet

There was a forum crash sometime around 1 to 1:30pm EDT (about 18-18:30 BST for you) yesterday. Unfortunately, the most recent backup was about midnight previous or so, thus all posts from yesterday morning Eastern time were lost.
    Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
    Scratchy for Tama is angry.
    Casually Reviewing: Blend-S
    Part of the Gloveless Armada. Join here! (Aria the Animation Dub Kickstarter).

Comment

Ah, I also lost a post and an update I did on another post from yesterday morning - I always get on the forums in the morning while getting ready for work - so that explains it... oh well, nothing I say is very important on here, so...
      Girls With Guns Avatar: None, since our large avatars were never restored.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitsugi Amachi View Post
        You're not going crazy……yet

There was a forum crash sometime around 1 to 1:30pm EDT (about 18-18:30 BST for you) yesterday. Unfortunately, the most recent backup was about midnight previous or so, thus all posts from yesterday morning Eastern time were lost.
        OK, that explains why I lost my post about the death of Buddy Ryan on the NFL thread.
        Currently Watching | MAL Profile
        Let's make anime great again!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...