Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 1006

Widgets Magazine
    Got this error saying that my IP has been banned for some reason. Not sure what I've done, but if this is a mistake, can it be fixed? If my IP was intentionally banned, knowing what I've done wrong would be nice. Posting from 3G right now.

Re: Error 1006

Let me know which IP; we talk about it a bit on twitter. A quick fix once I know your IP. We had some DDoS attacks going on and anyone over a certain number of hits got tagged to try and ease the server.
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

There was a forum outage and on Twitter, Chris said to send your IP address to him. So you should send him a private message with your IP, which I just did using 3G.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
      Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Message sent. I'll post again once I'm able to access the forum normally.

Comment

You're all set!
          Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

I was scratching my head at the IP ban message at first (initially thought the site was just still down). Realized what was going on with Chris's postings on Twitter later and he got it fixed after I sent him a DM there.

Comment

Thank you very much! ^-^

Comment

Yeah, this was a fun thing to see first thing after waking up in the morning. While I'm not active much on these forums, Fandompost has been my homepage since Animeondvd days. It was literally the first thing I saw, and made my heart stop for a couple of beats. Checked the twitter fed and saw what the problem was.

Had jump through a couple of more hoops to contact Chris, since I'm a old fogey without a twitter account and couldn't access the site to find another way to do so. Thankfully all good now

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X