Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Thursday?

Widgets Magazine
    I'm curious - how did the Star Wars Thursday column get started?
    "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Re: Star Wars Thursday?

Maria's an old friend of my with a passion for Star Wars. When we were getting the site going, I wanted to get a column or two of some type with consistency out there and it worked out well.
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Re: Star Wars Thursday?

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
      Maria's an old friend of my with a passion for Star Wars. When we were getting the site going, I wanted to get a column or two of some type with consistency out there and it worked out well.
      Ah. I missed the early days of the Fandom Post, so I was curious. If there'd been a Whodunnit: Time Lord Tuesdays or Star Trek into Sunday, I probably wouldn't even have mentioned it (Star Wars is great, but not the only sci-fi series, after all)

Edit: Does she ever visit the forums? I don't remember seeing her post before.
      Last edited by One Vorlon; 07-12-2014, 05:40 AM.
      "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X