Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum skin and logo

Widgets Magazine
    Just FYI, the site logo just got replaced with a generic "Greyfolio Blue" logo (I use blue rather than the default green as it makes seeing links easier).
    I switched to the default skin and back to blue and the Fandompost logo has re-appeared.

Re: Forum skin and logo

I updated the skin to the latest version and did a few other tweaks as well.
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

The best change is that the default skin now has the Blogs button back!
      Part of the Gloveless Armada
      Proudly supporting the Aria Kickstarter.

Find me in the Blogs, on Youtube and occasionally Twitch.

Comment

Hoping to work on promoting this more, combined with people posting more there.
        Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Is the activity stream new and are there more buttons added/rearranged, nice changes.
          AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

I'm happy to see the "Blogs" icon clickable at the top again, but on the other hand "What's New?" being replaced by the "Activity Stream" kind of cancels that out. I now have to use a saved URL to use the old "What's New?" option (like I used to have to do with the blogs), because the Activity Stream doesn't serve as a good replacement. It has a preview of the posts, which I don't really like since there's a chance of accidentally spoiling myself on an episode I haven't watched yet. Also, it includes threads I've already read.

Comment

What link are you using for what existed before for what's new?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
                There used to be a "What's New" option on the top bar, on the right side of where "Forums" and "Blogs" are now, and this is the link I'm using for it:
                http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...e=vBForum_Post

EDIT: And it looks like it's back before I even posted. Nice.

Comment

I suddenly noticed that the top is not getting crowded. It was previously just activity stream, forums, and blog. Now there are more things on it. Those changes, I approve of it given the amount of unused space available for all that.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Fukaziroh, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
                  Watching: Chihayafuru 2, Perfect Insider, DB Super, One Piece, Toonami Stuff
                  Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
                    Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
                    There used to be a "What's New" option on the top bar, on the right side of where "Forums" and "Blogs" are now, and this is the link I'm using for it:
                    http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...e=vBForum_Post

EDIT: And it looks like it's back before I even posted. Nice.
                    The bar under that, with "New Posts" and other links, some of which have been added in this update, now doesn't appear if you're on one of those search pages.
                    My Top Anime | Manga
                    My Collection
                    My FP Reviews | Twitter
                    FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

I've figured out why there's a gap at the top of the forums when using the Blue skin - the ads aren't appearing.

Comment

The drop down menu under Anime/Manga, the links are all broken.

Comment

Two points:

- New Posts definitely seems like it was the first item in the forum navigation bar (black bar without gradient below main navigation bar). I keep misclicking on "Forum Home". That link doesn't make much sense anyway, as you could just click "Forum" (from the main navigation bar) instead.

- When you do a search (such as New Posts) the forum navigation bar is completely empty. That is a bug for sure. I used to be able to hit "Mark Forums Read" from there.
                          No Blu-Ray, No Buy. Seriously, it's 2016.
                          My Backlog

Comment

Originally posted by GHDpro View Post
                            Two points:

- New Posts definitely seems like it was the first item in the forum navigation bar (black bar without gradient below main navigation bar). I keep misclicking on "Forum Home". That link doesn't make much sense anyway, as you could just click "Forum" (from the main navigation bar) instead.

- When you do a search (such as New Posts) the forum navigation bar is completely empty. That is a bug for sure. I used to be able to hit "Mark Forums Read" from there.
                            Yeah, I've clicked on "Forum Home" by accident so many times because of that. And I mentioned the navigation bar being empty on searches, but I definitely hope it's fixed. I basically just use it for "New Posts", so I've gotten used to just using "What's New?" when I'm on the "New Posts" page, but not having to switch back and forth would be nice (and ideally "New Posts" could be in its original place, although I've mostly gotten used to its new spot now as well).
                            My Top Anime | Manga
                            My Collection
                            My FP Reviews | Twitter
                            FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

These pages are still not loading...

http://www.fandompost.com/category/a...manga-reviews/
                              http://www.fandompost.com/category/a...umns-articles/

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X