Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Wiki

Widgets Magazine
    I'm in the process of setting up some site wiki stuff. At the moment, my stumbling block is getting the code that will allow for single sign-on's, so you could use your Vbulletin accounts to do things with it. I want to keep it kind of limited as to who can update it. But I'm looking for a first blush round of interest to see who might be interested in doing things with it, i.e. for studio stuff, series pages of information, etc.

http://www.fandompost.com/codex/high-school-dxd/
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Site Wiki

Sounds like a good idea to me; it'd certainly be helpful in situations where I'd like to get information about a certain series, and don't want to search the forums for the information, and I'm sure it'll make linking reviews easier as well. Based on the nature of the site, I'd guess that "studios" refer to North American companies, or would that include animation studios as well?

I guess the only issue I see is how this is different from other resources, like ANN or MAL, and what can it offer that those don't, other than the great community here?
    Last edited by EyeOfPain; 05-30-2013, 12:50 AM.
    My animé & figure collections
    Hummingbird
    || Tweeterings
    XBL: TakenIdiot / PSN: ishikusui

Comment

Re: Site Wiki

I'd like to say yes, but I'm already an ANN editor and don't have much time to commit to that lately...

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X