Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site slowdown

Widgets Magazine
    Looks like we're going through another slow period right now, with long page loads and small glitches. The forums were also inaccessible for me last night for at least an hour around 5 PM PST. Any word on the cause this time around?
    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Re: New site slowdown

I've experienced the same slow downs, and assume that the hosting service is still trying to get its act together. But further word would be nice.
    Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
    Scratchy for Tama is angry.
    Casually Reviewing: ???

Comment

Everything that is documented during the slowdown is here. Basically, there was a huge power outage at the server yesterday. I am still experiencing some slow loads, but at least the site is usable. Of course, my posts are slow to posts since I keep getting these dialog boxes that asks if I want to leave the page or stay on it.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Violet Evergarden of KyoAni's Violet Evergarden
      Watching: Kyo Kara Maoh, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, FRB, KYB, FGN, MIX, FIL
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I'm looking into shifting to a dedicated server within the next couple of weeks. Trying to get some info first. That'll "complete" our progression from the small site we restarted two years ago to the same kind of box we had back at the end of the AOD days.
        Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

And our new dedicated server has been ordered. Should be ready within a day or two.
          Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
            And our new dedicated server has been ordered. Should be ready within a day or two.
            Thanks for the trouble, Chris.

How about a contest to name it?

(Like, say, Yggdrasil. So that if there's ever another slowdown I can bop the screen with a toy hammer to fix it. )
            Avatar: Tsumugi, Sweetness & Lightning
            Moderation: General Anime; English Track; Movie; TV | TFP Forum Rules
            Please Support The Fandom Post

Comment

Originally posted by bctaris View Post
              Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
              Thanks for the trouble, Chris.

How about a contest to name it?

(Like, say, Yggdrasil. So that if there's ever another slowdown I can bop the screen with a toy hammer to fix it. )
              This is a great idea!
              Ana & Matsuri, summer strawberries || my avatar library
              ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon S; KanColle
              ~ Last Watched: The Wind Rises; From Up on Poppy Hill; Wandaba Style; The Borrower Arrietty; Ponyo; Tales From Earthsea
              homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X