• Show
Clear All

• DVD Reviews Page broken.

Widgets Magazine
    http://www.fandompost.com/about/dvd-reviews/

just leads to an empty page.

The Blu-ray link still works though.

Re: DVD Reviews Page broken.

Looks like there may be too many listings for it to be able to handle it. I'll start investigating a new plugin or option for listing them.
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

It's broken again... This time it returns

"Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0"

Comment

I've been having problems with many of the pages of this site lately, to the point where the site is becoming almost unusable. For example, this link:

http://www.fandompost.com/category/news/

brings up only a blank page. It's the same story for almost all of the News pages. This happens on any and all computers I try it on, through multiple service providers, even after clearing caches, and happens for my (local) friends as well. If I don't catch a news item on the main page, I'll miss it completely.

Prior to this the pages were only rarely updated, every few days at most. Now they're just blank. It's been like this for weeks.

Comment

I've been experiencing the same thing. Almost all the front page links to various sections do not work for me. Been like this for some time. I saw in another thread some direct links to the DVD and Bluray review sections as well as a couple other links, but it's a little annoying have to go into the forum and then to a specific thread just to get a link that works. I hate making an account just to complain about something, but I use this site for news quite frequently, and it's been unusable for some time for that purpose.

Comment

This is now fixed.

It was a combination of things, but working with the hosting service has resolved this.
            Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Thanks for the update. Everything is working great again.

Comment

Deja vu...

I could quote my first post...

The DVD Reviews Page is busted again.

Comment

Unfortunately, we have so many reviews now that it breaks this particular script and I haven't found a solution that works.

Comment

Sub menu? DVD Reviews #-K and DVD Reviews L-Z?

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X