Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norton Blocked Attack

Widgets Magazine
    Entered Home Page, and got a popup that Norton blocked a Web Attack: Mass injection Website 5.
    My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
    1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
    2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
    3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Re: Norton Blocked Attack

Originally posted by General Hentai View Post
    Entered Home Page, and got a popup that Norton blocked a Web Attack: Mass injection Website 5.
    I just got that popup too a moment ago. Same attack. Was the attacker d1.openx.org? Looks to me like a bad ad slipped in.
    Avatar: Kirino Kousaka from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
    My Anime Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Victor View Post
      I just got that popup too a moment ago. Same attack. Was the attacker d1.openx.org? Looks to me like a bad ad slipped in.
      I just got the same thing on avast! Antivirus. Is it the Amazon ads, I wonder?
      Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

Originally posted by ProvidenceBreaker View Post
        I just got the same thing on avast! Antivirus. Is it the Amazon ads, I wonder?
        Was just about to report the same thing.

My script blocker is currently holding back one from openx.org
        Last edited by aku.chan; 02-09-2013, 01:22 PM. Reason: adding more info

Comment

It's back, and it's also popping up here on the forums.
          My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
          1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
          2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and

Comment

And, yep, that's the attacker.

Comment

Originally posted by aku.chan View Post
              My script blocker is currently holding back one from openx.org
              Ditto! FWIW, I'm using NoScript.
              Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
              Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

Just to follow-up here;

The adserver we were using, OpenX, got compromised late last week and they took the service down to figure out what happened over the weekend. and then they decided to just close it permanantly. Whee!
                Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X