Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Today

Widgets Magazine
    Site's been slow again. Took me about 2 minutes to get from the home page to the forums, and once in the forums, almost 1 1/2 minutes to get into this forum topic thread, and over 30 seconds to open this new thread. Site also was slow last night.
    My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
    1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
    2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
    3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Re: Slow Today

Its much worse this evening (tuesday) then it was last night. Its timing out 3 or 4 times before i can get into a page, much less look at something.

Comment

Slow for me as well, especially when trying to post something. I'm also getting double postings for some reason.

Comment

And the forum is extremely slow again today. Can we get this issue fixed, finally? Seems like the site needs more hardware thrown at it (metaphorically speaking).
        No Blu-Ray, No Buy. Seriously, it's 2016.
        My Backlog

Comment

It's slow for me again too. I'm getting those dreaded 504 errors again as well.
          Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
          Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

The forums and blogs were nearly unusable late this afternoon (Wednesday), but now Wednesday night, it's gotten much better.
            Ana in Blue || my avatar library
            ~ Currently Watching: Witch Hunter Robin; Serial Experiments Lain
            ~ Last Watched: Figure 17; Gundam Build Divers; Revolutionary Girl Utena (+Adolescence Apocalypse); Azumanga Daioh; Moeyo Ken TV; Gundam Wing (+Operation Meteor & Endless Waltz)
            homepagewordpresstumblranilistkitsumal

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X