Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Slow Today, Reviews Not Credited

Widgets Magazine
    Been having a slow time getting into the forums today. Also, I've noticed that the reviews aren't being credited. Main site seems askew as the links are shadowed on the advertising. Using IE 9.
    My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
    1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
    2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
    3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Re: Site Slow Today, Reviews Not Credited

I have been getting 504 problems. That, and the site is taking longer than usual to load.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
      I have been getting 504 problems. That, and the site is taking longer than usual to load.
      Yeah, it's the same for me.

Comment

The forums have been slow for me also since last night. I think I first noticed it around 9pm Eastern US time.
        Ana & Matsuri, summer strawberries || my avatar library
        ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon R; Tenchi Muyo! OVA
        ~ Last Watched: MIRAI; Spirited Away; My Neighbors the Yamadas; SCHOOL-LIVE!; Princess Mononoke; Whisper of the Heart
        homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

It is going rather slow for me, though I haven't encountered a 504 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Damius View Post
            Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
            Yeah, it's the same for me.
            Ditto! I couldn't even get on the site last night and earlier today.
            Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
            Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

Working through two different issues today. Taking the opportunity of a slow weekend - to make things slow. I kid, I kid.

The slowness I'm still researching. I'm having issues with the hosting service and am awaiting some responses. But again, holiday weekend.

With the main site, we upgraded to the latest incarnation of the theme today. So I've been getting everything put back in place, which takes time. Items should start having bylines as they go on today as I've gotten that updated now.
              Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Agree with the slowness... Front Page is weird on Firefox, format's wrong, links across the top are in the wrong font as well, and in the reviews sub-menu, this message appears... under each review link.

"Share widget is not set up. Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Share Items widget into Archive-Share Widget Zone"

You probably already know this seeing as your tinkering.

Comment

I'm getting "504 Gateway Time-out" a lot this afternoon.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X