X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lots of 503 Noitices and Slow Loads

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
    Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
    So I guess the Experience system was removed to deal with this problem? Not that I'm going to miss it all that much.
    It was a nice idea at the time. But if it meant performance problems, then I have no problems doing away with it. At the very least, I will not be getting any more PMs regarding awards issued and removed as I had been crossing the activity award threshold too many times.
    Yeah, you and I were trading that one back and forth on a daily basis a few times, somehow. I was also trading the downloads award back and forth with the Right Stuf minion pretty frequently as well. I never really understood how any of those really worked, particularly that latter one (I guess it counted the fact that I like putting hyperlinks in posts as downloads?).
    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Re: Lots of 503 Notices and Slow Loads

I've been getting some 503 errors over the past couple days. Refreshing usually fixes it. The site has been running fast otherwise though, I haven't noticed any slow page loads.
      Avatar: Yajiro from The Eccentric Family

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X