Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foundation Season 1 Episode 4: Barbarians at the Gate Review

Widgets Magazine
    https://www.fandompost.com/wp-conten...on-240x135.jpgEach episode leaves me wanting more.

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

I am fine with this "slow burn" as the series is filling in the many blanks. The mechanism of this adaptation is that we're being given the details of what happened compared to the general outline of history that could have some details corrupted or changed over time.

I am liking the drama and tension between the 3 brother emperors. Brother Day now putting Brother Dusk to task for his past actions - actions that Brother Day is now linking to the start of the fall of the empire as prophesied by Hari Seldon. There's an interesting development with Brother Dawn as well. Not the part about finding interesting in the opposite gender but he is showing a kink/disruption in the cloning. At the dinner table, while Brothers Day and Dusk reach out for the wine glass, they do so with their right hands but Brother Dawn reaches out with his left hand and quickly corrects it. From the previous meals at the dining table, we have always seen the previous set of 3 brothers do the same actions simultaneously to show their total similarities as clones. They did do the same action simultaneously for the napkin first. Then, the first slip by Brother Dawn. This is also juxtaposed by the discussion and explanation by Brothers Day and Dusk about why the new thinking of the leading religious candidate is a threat to the empire as it is now.
    SAMA-FUN #01 (Sports Anime and Manga Fans Union)
    METAL Mark-II (Mecha Enthusiasts' Talk)

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X