Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Titans Go! Season 1 Episode #01 Review

Widgets Magazine
    Sometimes it is all about the food. What They Say: Legendary Sandwich; Pie Bros. The Review: Content: (please note that content portions of a review may contain spoilers) While a lot of fans have written off Cartoon Network after its treatment of Young Justice and Green Lantern, I’m not about to miss a show I [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Teen Titans Go! Season 1 Episode #01 Review

As I suspected, it wasn't for me.

Can still see it doing quite well though.

Comment

personally I enjoyed the premiere, its nice to have a watchable super hero comedy on TV again, although I do admit its sad YJ & GLTAS had to go, I shall miss them.
      Toonami Faithful since 1997!!!
      Ballzy enough to like things that aren't cool to like.
      Brony, Bleach Fan, Case Closed/Detective Conan Fanboy.

Comment

Absolutely loved it. The inside joke of Raven being a Pretty Pretty Pegasus fan just about killed me. And Cyborg's never-ending laughter at Beast Boy's expense was too funny. Great voice acting from Tara Strong, Khary Payton, Scott Menville, Greg Cipes and Hynden Walch. Speaking of Hynden, I sure hope there is a nod to her work as Princess Bubblegum in Adventure Time.
        Avatar: Claire Augustus from Questionable Content

Comment

Originally posted by Ayana Mudou View Post
          Speaking of Hynden, I sure hope there is a nod to her work as Princess Bubblegum in Adventure Time.
          I can't remember if you ever watched the original Teen Titans. Her Starfire is arguably where she made her name in voice work, and plays so well off Strong's Raven in the two female roles (similar maybe to how she plays off Olivia Olsen's Marceline). I haven't checked this out yet, but it's always a delight to hear Walch again.
          Avatar: Tsumugi, Sweetness & Lightning
          TFP Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by bctaris View Post
            I can't remember if you ever watched the original Teen Titans.
            My roommate bought season 1 of Teen Titans on iTunes a few years ago, and I finally got around to watching it last year. I immediately bought the next four seasons on iTunes. I loved the show. The writing, animation and acting were all very enjoyable. Even the guest voices were superb. I consider Ron Perlman's Slade to be one of the best vocal performances in American animation in the last two decades.

I agree with you about the interaction between Walch's Starfire and Strong's Raven. One of the most memorable episodes was "Switched" from the first season, when the two of them have to learn about and from each other. Nicely subtle yet moving acting.
            Avatar: Claire Augustus from Questionable Content

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X