Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Boyega Boards ‘Pacific Rim’ Sequel

Widgets Magazine
    While things began moving forward to some degree earlier this year with a change in director, the sequel for*Pacific Rim has just gotten a boost in the “must now get made” category. According to Deadline, John Boyega has joined the project to take on the role of the son of Idris Elba’s character from the […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: John Boyega Boards ‘Pacific Rim’ Sequel

Interesting (and promising) choice. I wonder if they'll keep following the general plot of Godannar, though. Could be interesting, if they do - the next big plot arc involves the hunt for a rogue mech pilot whose quest for vengeance endangers the world.
    "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

Re: John Boyega Boards ‘Pacific Rim’ Sequel

Good for Boyega! I always thought he was great in The Force Awakens so I would hope that he would be cast in more roles. Though my worries always lie in my favorite actors being typecast. So I hope for the best for him!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X