X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnimEigo to release Sword of Desperation

Widgets Magazine
    via AnimEigo.com...
    Christmas - The Most Desperate Time of the Year!

Expert swordsman KANEMI Sanzaemon is, first and foremost, a man of principle. In order to save his clan from the corrupting influence of his lord's favorite concubine, he publicly assassinates her, fully expecting it will result in his own death by seppuku.

Instead, he is sentenced to solitary confinement for an entire year, then released under one inexplicable condition: he must now serve as the lord's bodyguard.

This thrilling, masterfully stylized tale of honor, intrigue and betrayal culminates in an explosive battle in which nothing is as it appears to be.

Coming this Xmas, Sword of Desperation!

And coming in 2012 -- Sleepy Eyes of Death Box Set 3, Movies 9-12 ... and a few more things we're not ready to dish about yet.

Re: AnimEigo to release Sword of Desperation

Okay, the first thing I thought of when I saw the subject line of this thread was Robert Woodhead unsealing a magical blade with the power to bring relevance back to AnimEigo.

I kid, I kid, I understand that AnimEigo is operating comfortably within their niche and with the business plan and margins they have in place, and more power to them for not overextending themselves unnecessarily. But as an anime fan and not so much a fan of the live-action stuff that's been their bread and butter for the past couple of years, I'm still sorry to see that they've effectively bowed out of the anime business.
    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Re: AnimEigo to release Sword of Desperation

via TRSI: Sword of Desperation - 114 minutes - $24.98 - 2/14/12 [sub only]

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X