Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Day Movie Challenge Day 15: Your First Theatrical Experience

Widgets Magazine
    While I’m sure I saw a few movies before I saw*Star Wars in 1977, I honestly have no recollection of them. The first movie I have an actual memory of seeing in the theater is when I was six years old and saw*Star Wars. The film was an event at the time, something radical and […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: 30 Day Movie Challenge Day 15: Your First Theatrical Experience

While I'm sure I saw other film at a drive-in with my family, the first film that I actually remember seeing in a movie theater (regular or drive-in) was The Black Cauldron.
    Joseph Klemm
    "Neco-san desu-o!! meeeeowww!"

Spring 2015 Plans
    Friday: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
    Saturday: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    Sunday: Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic

Comment

Re: 30 Day Movie Challenge Day 15: Your First Theatrical Experience

The first film I ever attended was M*A*S*H at a drive-in with my parents. I was about 10 months old and can honestly say I don't remember the experience.

The first film I remember attending was The Little Prince. I was five years old at the time. I only remember that it freaked me out and it made me cry.

Star Wars isn't the first theatrical experience that I enjoyed without reservations, but it is the first one I can remember.
      Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
      Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
      Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
      You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X