Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Day Movie Challenge Day 9: Film You Know By Heart

Widgets Magazine
    There are a whole lot of films I know by heart. Part of that comes from the upbringing, where there was less of a selection and ease of access in the 80′s and you could find yourself rewatching movies easily, just playing VHS tapes in the background as you did other things. I was big […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: 30 Day Movie Challenge Day 9: Film You Know By Heart

I have a few like this: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.

But above all, National Lampoon's Vacation. Thirty years after first seeing it, I find myself quoting lines from it.
    Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
    Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
    Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
    You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Re: 30 Day Movie Challenge Day 9: Film You Know By Heart

While I know a lot of lines from movies, perhaps the only one I know pretty much line for line is The Princess Bride. After that, I probably know most of the original Star Wars and Monty Python and the Holy Grail (including the Majestic Mّّse).
      Avatar: Hinagiku Katsura from Hayate the Combat Butler.
      Scratchy for Tama is angry.
      I'm a little tired now...I want soda.
      Casual

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X