Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I love how the Internet has encouraged faster publishing and less proofing

One Vorlon : Yeah I've heard of it better never really been pervy enough to check it out lol.
    Just Finished: Vampire Princess Miyu OVAs, Coyote Ragtime Show, Appleseed 1988
    Watching: Madoka Magica, Ch┘ćoS;HEAd, Nanaka 6/17
    Up Next: Moribito

Twitter | Reviews for my Blog | Reviews for Fanboy Review

Comment

Re: I love how the Internet has encouraged faster publishing and less proofing

Originally posted by Prede View Post
      One Vorlon : Yeah I've heard of it better never really been pervy enough to check it out lol.
      Its a lot tamer than it sounds, actually. The anchors and reporters just take their clothes off as they do the show, and then stand around nude until their segment is over. There's no strip tease or "naughtiness", just pretty girls doing the news, well, nude.

Or at least that's the way it used to be - originally it was free. Now that its pay-per-view, it might be more . . . adult, than it used to be.
      "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X