• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Scientific Discovery!!!

Widgets Magazine
    Breaking News!!!
    02.01.2012, New York
    "Scientists discover that soap and water makes you not smell like ass!"

"Scientists in New York have discovered that if you bathe regularly you don't make the IT guy who has to reimage your PC in-place because you somehow figured out a way to corrupt the Windows Installer Service beyond repair have to hold back the vomit every time you move slightly and create a slight wind disturbance that wafts your putrid stench in his direction. Side effects include not inciting said IT guy to create massive run-on sentences complaining about your foulness, increased social life, and potential end to cellebacy. Do not operate heavy machinery while bathing. If you have an ACTUAL reason for not bathing that isn't due to sheer laziness, please consult a medical professional (this guy doesn't - he's just lazy)."

I'm just as shocked at this discovery as you are, people! Seriously... I'm going to make up some excuse to stand over there now... Thanks for letting me vent.

Re: Major Scientific Discovery!!!

This brings to mind the old Redd Foxx routine, "Wash your ass!"
    Online profiles: ANN DVDAf eBay

Comment

Washing with soap and water doesn't automatically make you not smell like ass. People used to comment on how I smelled bad even though I showered every day and used deodorant. After asking on a forum for advice I learned to A)shave my armpits and B) use antipersperant instead of deodorant. I do both those things now (Along with showering of course) and now no one has made a comment like that in years and say I smell good. Hooray!

Comment

I doubt this will work for people that have fish odor syndrome. A lot of body odor is caused by what you eat, I had to cut back on onions and parmesan because it was almost impossible to get the smell out of my work out clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazanko View Post
          A lot of body odor is caused by what you eat,
          this taken into the OP's context....

Comment

Yeah - I should have added a pre-existing condition caveat as well... I was mainly pissed because he corrupted Windows so thoroughly. My mistake.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X