Widgets Magazine

The Final Year Has Already Started! (End of the World!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Final Year Has Already Started! (End of the World!)

Originally posted by Momoka Kibi View Post
    Considering the Midgard Serpent is supposed to be so large that it wraps around the world. Wouldn't we have found it by now?
    Spoilerz: The world as we know it is built on the serpent's back. None of us have ever set foot on the true surface of planet Earth.
    Avatar: Ruri "Kuroneko" Gokou from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

I just imagined Najimi wearing a frilly dress and twirling in front of a mirror in excitement... it's horrifying...
    -Tsuyuri, Doujin Work

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Klaus View Post
      Considering the Midgard Serpent is supposed to be so large that it wraps around the world. Wouldn't we have found it by now?
      Spoilerz: The world as we know it is built on the serpent's back. None of us have ever set foot on the true surface of planet Earth.
      Oh, I guess I need to read up more on things then. Who wants to do some digging?

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
        That's right, people for awhile now it has been December 21st, 2011. The world will end on December 21st, 2012. So then what should do with out final year?
        I'll probably spend too much of it saying facetious things to people like, "oh shit, what are we going to do when the world actually ends on December 31, 2011, because there are no more pages in my wall calendars, and I'm too ignorant to realize that there are more days and different calendars for those days," and see if they get it.
        Pretty much my thoughts on this whole thing.

Of course there are predictions of the world ending every few days it seems, all with equally ridiculous "evidence"; it's just amusing how big this 2012 thing has gotten. And that only makes it more depressing when I step back and realize that some people must actually believe it...

Anyone know when the next date for the rapture is? I'm always up for hearing more of that guy's reasons why it didn't happen this time.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

I hold with those who favor fire.
          Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
          Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
          Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
          You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Originally posted by Sigma UFO View Post
            Ah, but wouldn't ice also suffice?

Comment

Originally posted by Sigma UFO View Post
              Ah, but wouldn't ice also suffice?
              Only if it had to perish twice. But with as many end-of-the-world theories as there are, it looks like it could be perishing plenty more times than twice.

And I remember back to memorizing poems in high school. Of course I chose Fire and Ice, as it's so short. And as a result, I never forgot it.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

It just occurred to me, though, what really *will* cause the end of the world, sometime in 2012.

Peter Jackson will announce that his next project after The Hobbit: There and Back Again will be the long-thought-dead Evangelion live-action film. And, as it turns out, rather than using CGI, it might be cheaper to film "second impact" scenes on location in Antarctica. Or so he was persuaded by his head technical adviser, Dr. G. Rokubungi...
                Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
                Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
                Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
                You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X