Widgets Magazine

Rapper shot and killed in Atlanta studio.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper shot and killed in Atlanta studio.

Widgets Magazine
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/457054...entertainment/

I hate to sound like a heartless bastard (I consider myself far from that) but I wouldn't care if this happened to every gangster rapper in America. People need to stop promoting shitty "gangsta" culture. This is proof that if you glamorize the lifestyle, you pay for it.

Re: Rapper shot and killed in Atlanta studio.

Meh, I can think of plenty worse reasons for someone to die. I can't stand gangster rap personally, but I wouldn't wish ill will for them either because they are human beings, even if their taste in music/lyrics is suspect.
    "Ninjas, sushi, schoolgirls, samurai, and boobs. These are the things that cross all borders, and tie us together!"

Current backlog purgatory: 39 Boxes Proof that anime costs more than drugs | Conquering the world one game at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Cutliquidsnake View Post
      I hate to sound like a heartless bastard (I consider myself far from that) but I wouldn't care if this happened to every gangster rapper in America. People need to stop promoting shitty "gangsta" culture. This is proof that if you glamorize the lifestyle, you pay for it.
      I'm confident the situation is not as cut and dry as you make it and and even more confident that there is a better solution.
      "Pledge $1000 or more: I will yell your name really loud while I chase a duck."
      -My Collection
      --[plug] I review and blog about anime at Akemi's Anime World [/plug]

Comment

I personally don't think death is the best solution. Now that the guy is dead, did he really paid for what he did? I mean, if the guy had to go 25 years in prison and have to think about what he did and deal with the life in prison, don't you think it would have been tougher for him? I always thought of death as the easy way out.

Comment

This is proof that if you glamorize the lifestyle, you pay for it.
          What's sad is there was a story about a rapper who was boasting about his criminal record...until someone did a search under his real name and found he had no record whatsoever. As if this was a bad thing that he had no record!

I miss the 80's, when rap was still...good, with none of the criminal bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Legion View Post
            I'm confident the situation is not as cut and dry as you make it and and even more confident that there is a better solution.
            Cut and dry meaning he "disrespected" someone/owed someone money/fucked the wrong girl/was friends with the wrong guy/etc and got dead because of it.

As for the solution...I'd love to hear it.

Comment

I hate to sound like a heartless bastard (I consider myself far from that)
              So do the vast majority of heartless bastards.
              Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
              Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
              Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
              You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Apparently they fought over a piece of candy. That must have been some amazing candy...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/23...est=latestnews
                "Ninjas, sushi, schoolgirls, samurai, and boobs. These are the things that cross all borders, and tie us together!"

Current backlog purgatory: 39 Boxes Proof that anime costs more than drugs | Conquering the world one game at a time

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X