X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossovers The Thread

Widgets Magazine
    I'm placing this here, so it doesn't have to be restricted to just anime, just games, etc. The idea of this thread is the following. To come up with random crossover ideas, be they logical, or completely inane. Doesn't really matter.

You could also mention pre-existing crossovers, but make sure no one is confusing you talking about one you made up with one that actually exists.

I make this thread because having seen the sneak peek at the new Green Lantern cartoon and remembering the Lord of the Rings brought to mind the following thought.

"Sauron may have the one ring, but it's not the only ring. Will Green Lantern Hal Jordan be able to stop him?"

Note if that line was cheesy and painful then I did my job. If you want it written better ask someone else. I never said these would be good, but you get the basic idea. Just mention whatever comes to mind.

One other thing I'd like to see? A random movie monster like Godzilla having to deal with say for example a Gestalt from Transformers or maybe Metroplex. Yeah, that would probably make more sense depending on Godzilla's size. I suppose there's also the idea of Voltron.

Seriously monster movies would be a lot different if they couldn't stomp all over Tokyo without a Super Robot and the like standing in their way.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Re: Crossovers The Thread

President Josiah Bartlet arrives in the People's Republic of China for a state visit to that nation. While sightseeing with the Chinese president in a certain scenic area in Qinghai province, President Bartlet accidentally slips and falls into a pool of water there...

...and turns into a 16-year-old, red-haired girl.

"Dammit, Josh, how could you let this happen?"

"What was there to do, Leo? The president is a klutz, you've said it yourself."

"The Republicans are going to be all over this, Josh. They're going to be holding hearing after hearing about this."

"Hearings? Why?"

"Because the president of the United States is now a part-time 16-year-old Chinese girl. And there's some question on whether he's constitutionally able to be president."

Rumiko Takahashi and Aaron Sorkin present: The West Wing 1/2.
    Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
    Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
    Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
    You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Ancient Spirits of Evil meets the Lord of Nightmares.

Strawberry Marshmallow + Fullmetal Panic = Strawberry Panic.
      "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sigma UFO View Post
        President Josiah Bartlet arrives in the People's Republic of China for a state visit to that nation. While sightseeing with the Chinese president in a certain scenic area in Qinghai province, President Bartlet accidentally slips and falls into a pool of water there...

...and turns into a 16-year-old, red-haired girl.

"Dammit, Josh, how could you let this happen?"

"What was there to do, Leo? The president is a klutz, you've said it yourself."

"The Republicans are going to be all over this, Josh. They're going to be holding hearing after hearing about this."

"Hearings? Why?"

"Because the president of the United States is now a part-time 16-year-old Chinese girl. And there's some question on whether he's constitutionally able to be president."

Rumiko Takahashi and Aaron Sorkin present: The West Wing 1/2.
        That's great - I'm not a big fan of Ranma, but I love how you were able to splice in appropriate quotes.
        "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

Please Nadeshiko

Mizuho Kazami is the impossibly busty and slightly ditzy captain of the Nadeshiko, a privately owned space battleship. Kei Kusanagi is a young cook on the ship and part-time Aestivalis pilot who has a secret: under stress, he can slip into a catatonic state, something he calls a standstill. Ichigo Morino is the ship's pilot. Her droll personality and dry wit endear to the rest of the crew. Koishi Herikawa is an officer on the bridge who has a crush on Kei. Hyosuke Magumo is a gun-ho Aestivalis pilot. Kaede Misumi is another bridge officer. Her height, red hair and beauty make her the ship's sexy object. Matagu Shido is the ship's chief mechanic. He has a love of all things nerdish.

I could probably fit all the Please Twins characters in this too. Mina, Karin and Tsubaki could be the three Aestivalis pilots. Mike could be Goat Horry or Prospector. Kousei Shimazaki would definitely be Nagare Akatsuki.
          Avatar: Claire Augustus from Questionable Content

Comment

Originally posted by Ayana Mudou View Post
            Please Nadeshiko

I could probably fit all the Please Twins characters in this too. Mina, Karin and Tsubaki could be the three Aestivalis pilots. Mike could be Goat Horry or Prospector. Kousei Shimazaki would definitely be Nagare Akatsuki.
            Hatsuho = Minato and Maho = Yukina, I presume? (Hatsuho might actually fit better as Inez, but I like the Minato/Yukina dynamic better).
            Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
            Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
            Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
            You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Crossovers? Well, I have this, which some of you may remember from a year or so ago. Expanded and almost finished now.
              VIVIDBLUE OPERATION!
              Vivid Impact!
              Vividred Operation

Comment

So there's the story of the man in the Iron Mask and you have Iron Man. So what if they were merged together? Yes, for no apparent reason the man in the Iron Mask makes a suit of armor that's more advanced than even stuff we have today. All, while in Prison. Oh, and the villain of the story will somehow have a magical evil Dragon with him. What?

Comment

Sailor Moon Phase
                  Fourteen-year-old Hazuki is a normal schoolgirl, when one day a talking spirit named Haiji tells her that she is really a vampire.

...that's as far as I got, I haven't been able to figure out more of a backstory yet.
                  Matsuri intently studies! || my avatar library
                  ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon S; Ronja, The Robber's Daughter; Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
                  ~ Last Watched: Children Who Chase Lost Voices; KanColle; When Marnie Was There; The Tale of the Princess Kaguya; The Wind Rises; From Up on Poppy Hill
                  homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

PreCure: Delirium (also referred to as PKD).

Cure VALIS and Cure UBIK team up to defeat the forces of the Black Iron Prison and realize time stopped in 70 a.d. and everyone is a subject of the Roman Empire, and possibly a replicant too. In all fairness, they allow for the possiblity that they may simply have gone crazy after having been hit by the beam of pink laser light that turned them into their respective Cures. Things grow even stranger when they come to conclude they are actually characters in a popular children's cartoon show called My Little Horselover Fat: Friendship is Exegesis. Will they be able to make sense of at least one reality before it completely falls apart?
                    Avatar: Trixie is appalled by whatever I just said.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X