Widgets Magazine

Decide the avatar of Sana that will be used on November 25th to December 1st.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decide the avatar of Sana that will be used on November 25th to December 1st.

Widgets Magazine
    I'm putting this here to be less disruptive. For the fun of it, I'm going to let others get a chance to decide what avatar I end up using for a period. The idea is this, in the seventh entry for Mashiro Symphony, there are 144 Sana avatars.

They are numbered 097 to 240. Your mission is to decide which of those avatars will be used. Depending on how I feel, I might use multiple ones. However I am only going to use her as an avatar up to December 1st where I have something special planned.

Let's just say I plan to dedicate a majority of the month to a special girl. The exception being days that will be for the sake of birthday avatars and my traditional Christmas avatar.

So go ahead and choose what Sana avatar to use either by number or some other indicator. Also if you want, guess who December will be dedicated to.

Oh, and the link to the entry in question is here.

So again tell me which avatar(s) of Sana I am supposed to use.

Re: Decide the avatar of Sana that will be used on November 25th to December 1st.

I don't know why, but 128 is the one that calls out to me, so...
    -dunno001
    -Here, kity, kitty, kitty...
    -Moderator for US region, General anime, Off-topic, Gaming, Manga, and Site news forums

Comment

Re: Decide the avatar of Sana that will be used on November 25th to December 1st.

I'm partial to 137 and 138 myself.
      Avatar: Hinagiku Katsura from Hayate the Combat Butler.
      Scratchy for Tama is angry.
      I'm a little tired now...I want soda.
      Casual

Comment

108. Or 136, or 137. Maybe 202.

Are we supposed to be more specific?
        Avatar: Trixie is appalled by whatever I just said.

Comment

Originally posted by Isuzu Inugami View Post
          108. Or 136, or 137. Maybe 202.

Are we supposed to be more specific?
          Not really, but just note the following. Picking four numbers as you did is one thing. However if someone were to pick like thirty different numbers.

Also, while I may ultimately use multiple suggested numbers, I might now have time to use them all. Although I suppose if I were to change avatars every hour....

It's either going to be a case of "Majority" vote or a case of using one of the numbers suggested by people in the order suggested.

I'll decide fully once we get closer to the date. Note that I won't be using any number that was not suggested during the period.

Comment

Mens sana in corpore sano.
            Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
            Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
            Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
            You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

I'll pick 213.

Comment

All right, I decided to go ahead and start using at least some of the suggested avatars now rather than wait until the 25th. Gives me more time to use them. People are welcome to make additional suggestions. Just note, if you suggest like a dozen in your post, don't expect everyone to be used. I have to be fair to others. At least that's what the manual says.

Comment

Ah, so once I use the extra numbers suggested by the President and Wanko, it will end up being December 1st anyway. So I guess my idea of starting early was right after all. Soon, you will be forced to worship her.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stfram View Post
                      I went with this one since everyone else got at least one request done. That being said, it's very close to the 1st of December so this might have to be the final one I accept.

Maybe, I'll do something like this again later, or maybe not. The important thing was seeing what people would choose if given the chance.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X