• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Vorlon
    replied
    Re: Ladies: Bedtime - Bra or No Bra?

Originally posted by General Hentai View Post
    . . . Her sister, who's a B-cup, wears a bra every night she goes to bed. Our ex-sister-in-law, who's cup size is waaay up there, into the F-range, doesn't wear a bra to sleep in.

. . . her sis does it out of habit and to keep good form, and my ex-sis-in-law does it for the freedom from the bra.
    Okay . . . why, exactly, do you know this about your sisters-in-law?

Leave a comment:

• adc
    replied

Originally posted by Tenkyoken View Post
    Sleeping in the nude is supposed to be good for your skin, or at least that's what I tell my girlfriend
    I bet that's not the only skin-care advice you've given her.

Leave a comment:

• Tenkyoken
    replied

Sleeping in the nude is supposed to be good for your skin, or at least that's what I tell my girlfriend

Leave a comment:

• dunno001
    replied

Originally posted by Sensuifu View Post
    Originally posted by Isuzu Inugami View Post
    You should totally ask the guys if they wear a bra at night. The answers have the potential to be so much more entertaining.
    why does it have to be at night?
    No kidding, night time is so much more the time to be naked! Well... I would be, if I didn't have roommates. But during the day, there have been a few times...

Leave a comment:

• smashwagon
    replied

Unless it is really cool out, I usually assume that everyone sleeps nude, just as I assume most people shower nude (when I was a little kid I used to love asking women if they showered nude even though it was a ridiculous question). I guess in the case of the most floppy breasts you never know where they will end up after tossing and turning.

I myself have worn a bra a few times, mainly on halloween (I have done the bra on head Weird Science thing, as well as crossdressing complete with me talking in a high pitched squeaky voice all night). I am not very attractive as a woman though, regrettably, and I haven't done anything like that in over a decade.

Leave a comment:

• Momoka Kibi
    replied

You should totally ask the guys if they wear a bra at night. The answers have the potential to be so much more entertaining.
    Since you asked so nicely, I've never worn a bra. However I can say I tend to wear a sleeveless shirt and briefs. See? I'm informative.

Actually I'd like to test a theory. Make a thread asking if Women wear "panties" to bed and a thread asking if Men wear "briefs/boxers/whatever" to bed.

Then see how it develops. Which thread will get more responses from men. Which thread will get more responses from women. Which thread would be treated as more sexist. So on and forth.

Note I say I'd like to test the theory, but I've already confirmed myself as too lazy to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Cutliquidsnake
    replied

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
    Originally posted by Cutliquidsnake View Post
    WTF you know an F-cup!? PICS NAO. lol jk
    You know, real life F-CUPS aren't what you think they are.

God I feel gross just answering this.
    You'd be surprised at some of the things I'm attracted to. I'm kind of shallow when it comes to being attracted to women. Big boobs = good no matter what they look like.

Leave a comment:

• Noodle
    replied

You know, real life F-CUPS aren't what you think they are.

God I feel gross just answering this.

Leave a comment:

• Cutliquidsnake
    replied

Originally posted by Michael Myers View Post
    I don't really get the thread. Why would you ask random strangers this? If that's allowed, can I ask how your wife rates your performance on a scale of 1 to 10 since you are comfortable talking about her cup-size, etc. here, may as well get her input on an alternate question as well. XD
    Go on 4chan. Once you see what's on there, nothing like this will surprise you.
    Last edited by Cutliquidsnake; 05-10-2012, 02:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Myers
    replied

I don't really get the thread. Why would you ask random strangers this? If that's allowed, can I ask how your wife rates your performance on a scale of 1 to 10 since you are comfortable talking about her cup-size, etc. here, may as well get her input on an alternate question as well. XD

Leave a comment:

• Sensuifu
    replied

To TC:

But seriously, this topic was awesome but then I was just reminded of the time I saw my moms boobs when accidentally walking into my (Now divorced) parents bedroom once.

*Barfs*
    sing with me!

Leave a comment:

• Cutliquidsnake
    replied

To TC:

But seriously, this topic was awesome but then I was just reminded of the time I saw my moms boobs when accidentally walking into my (Now divorced) parents bedroom once.

*Barfs*

Leave a comment:

• Sensuifu
    replied

why does it have to be at night?

Leave a comment:

• Hitsugi Amachi
    replied

We could ask Riona, since he has a vagina. Perhaps he wears a bra as well.

Leave a comment:

• Isuzu Inugami
    replied

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X