X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ladies: Bedtime - Bra or No Bra?

Originally posted by Sensuifu View Post
    Originally posted by Isuzu Inugami View Post
    You should totally ask the guys if they wear a bra at night. The answers have the potential to be so much more entertaining.
    why does it have to be at night?
    No kidding, night time is so much more the time to be naked! Well... I would be, if I didn't have roommates. But during the day, there have been a few times...
    -dunno001
    -Here, kity, kitty, kitty...
    -Moderator for US region, General anime, Off-topic, Gaming, Manga, and Site news forums

Comment

Sleeping in the nude is supposed to be good for your skin, or at least that's what I tell my girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by Tenkyoken View Post
        Sleeping in the nude is supposed to be good for your skin, or at least that's what I tell my girlfriend
        I bet that's not the only skin-care advice you've given her.
        I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I’ll go for the gross-out. I’m not proud.
        Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by General Hentai View Post
          . . . Her sister, who's a B-cup, wears a bra every night she goes to bed. Our ex-sister-in-law, who's cup size is waaay up there, into the F-range, doesn't wear a bra to sleep in.

. . . her sis does it out of habit and to keep good form, and my ex-sis-in-law does it for the freedom from the bra.
          Okay . . . why, exactly, do you know this about your sisters-in-law?
          "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X