X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies: Bedtime - Bra or No Bra?

Widgets Magazine
    My wife, who's currently a C-cup, goes to bed without wearing a bra, and pretty much always has. Her sister, who's a B-cup, wears a bra every night she goes to bed. Our ex-sister-in-law, who's cup size is waaay up there, into the F-range, doesn't wear a bra to sleep in.

So, ladies, bedtime is here: Bra or no bra, and if so why? My wife likes the freedom, her sis does it out of habit and to keep good form, and my ex-sis-in-law does it for the freedom from the bra.
    My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
    1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
    2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
    3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Re: Ladies: Bedtime - Bra or No Bra?

Words can not express how awesome this thread is. Well, if it gets replies. From women. *taps foot*

Comment

housekeeping! someone mentioned dirty pillows?

Comment

Originally posted by railohio View Post
        Words can not express how awesome this thread is. Well, if it gets replies. From women. *taps foot*
        Yeah, no offense, but thank you for illustrating exactly why I'm not replying to the OP.
        Wednesday, 10:00 (LJ) | original chocobox

Comment

You should totally ask the guys if they wear a bra at night. The answers have the potential to be so much more entertaining.
          Avatar: Trixie is appalled by whatever I just said.

Comment

Originally posted by Isuzu Inugami View Post
            You should totally ask the guys if they wear a bra at night. The answers have the potential to be so much more entertaining.
            We could ask Riona, since he has a vagina. Perhaps he wears a bra as well.
            Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
            Scratchy for Tama is angry.
            Casually Reviewing: ???

Comment

why does it have to be at night?

Comment

To TC:

WTF you know an F-cup!? PICS NAO. lol jk

But seriously, this topic was awesome but then I was just reminded of the time I saw my moms boobs when accidentally walking into my (Now divorced) parents bedroom once.

*Barfs*

Comment

Originally posted by Cutliquidsnake View Post
                  To TC:

But seriously, this topic was awesome but then I was just reminded of the time I saw my moms boobs when accidentally walking into my (Now divorced) parents bedroom once.

*Barfs*
                  sing with me!

Comment

I don't really get the thread. Why would you ask random strangers this? If that's allowed, can I ask how your wife rates your performance on a scale of 1 to 10 since you are comfortable talking about her cup-size, etc. here, may as well get her input on an alternate question as well. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Myers View Post
                      I don't really get the thread. Why would you ask random strangers this? If that's allowed, can I ask how your wife rates your performance on a scale of 1 to 10 since you are comfortable talking about her cup-size, etc. here, may as well get her input on an alternate question as well. XD
                      Go on 4chan. Once you see what's on there, nothing like this will surprise you.
                      Last edited by Cutliquidsnake; 05-10-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

You know, real life F-CUPS aren't what you think they are.

God I feel gross just answering this.
                        Yay! There's debauchery here!
                        Moderating: Manga

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
                          You know, real life F-CUPS aren't what you think they are.

God I feel gross just answering this.
                          You'd be surprised at some of the things I'm attracted to. I'm kind of shallow when it comes to being attracted to women. Big boobs = good no matter what they look like.

Comment

Since you asked so nicely, I've never worn a bra. However I can say I tend to wear a sleeveless shirt and briefs. See? I'm informative.

Actually I'd like to test a theory. Make a thread asking if Women wear "panties" to bed and a thread asking if Men wear "briefs/boxers/whatever" to bed.

Then see how it develops. Which thread will get more responses from men. Which thread will get more responses from women. Which thread would be treated as more sexist. So on and forth.

Note I say I'd like to test the theory, but I've already confirmed myself as too lazy to do so.
                            "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
                            Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

Unless it is really cool out, I usually assume that everyone sleeps nude, just as I assume most people shower nude (when I was a little kid I used to love asking women if they showered nude even though it was a ridiculous question). I guess in the case of the most floppy breasts you never know where they will end up after tossing and turning.

I myself have worn a bra a few times, mainly on halloween (I have done the bra on head Weird Science thing, as well as crossdressing complete with me talking in a high pitched squeaky voice all night). I am not very attractive as a woman though, regrettably, and I haven't done anything like that in over a decade.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X