Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questioned By Fandom For The Week Of May 23rd, 2015

Widgets Magazine
    It’s a light week on questions, which isn’t too bad of a thing as we spent most of the week doing a whole lot of news writing with about thirty articles per day, plus reviews. The past week has been a rollercoaster ride in a lot of ways with the way life goes, but as […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Questioned By Fandom For The Week Of May 23rd, 2015

. . .I think I’m most excited to revisit Betterman again in marathon form.
    Betterman's been license rescued? Really? Woohoo!

I saw Betterman (trailer, opening) years ago, when G4 TechTV was doing marathons of it on their Anime Unleashed block . . . And I really, really regret not picking up the dvds when I had the chance. They pulled their punches with the finale, but the show itself . . . it was like playing Call of Cthulhu . . . with giant mecha!

I still remember the mannequins-on-the-plane promo. And the toilet paper mummy - who could forget him?
    "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X