Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questioned By Fandom For The Week Of May 16th, 2015

Widgets Magazine
    While we’ve had our usual run of busy anime and manga coverage this week, we also had a lot going on with the US TV side with so many really interesting and potentially fun comic book based properties getting their pickups. Having cut my teeth on genre TV before anime and manga, I’ve always had […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Questioned By Fandom For The Week Of May 16th, 2015

I was also disappointed to learn that NBC had cancelled Constantine. As Chris noted, the show found its groove after the first two or three episodes (The addition of Detective Jim Corrigan aka the Spectre as a recurring character was a nice touch IMO) & to me became one of the better shows on Friday nights. Hopefully the CW (Ideal for the crossover possibilities with Arrow & The Flash) will pick it up or if not them then Syfy.
    Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Miyuki Kobayakawa & Natsumi Tsujimoto (You're Under Arrest!)
    FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
    Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X