Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questioned By Fandom For The Week Of March 28th, 2015

Widgets Magazine
    After getting behind due to Anime Boston, where we basically did a skip week, I had hoped to get back on track with the Questioned column and questions in general. But then a little thing called the spring season happened. And that kept us pretty busy in getting all our ducks in a row and […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Questioned By Fandom For The Week Of March 28th, 2015

Interesting read Chris. Anything in particular about Anime Sols that frustrated you?
    Blu-ray/DVD Collection / MAL / IMDB
    Most wanted anime licenses: Kodomo No Omocha, Pumpkin Wine, Maison Ikkoku Movie/OVA, Tokimeki Tonight, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, Windaria, End of Summer
    Most wanted live action Blu-Ray releases: Blood Beach (1980), Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977), Malibu Bikini Shop (1986), Streets of Fire (1984), Dead of Night (1945)

Comment

I had pledge for a couple of volumes of Creamy Mami at $30, believing that it listed the DVD at that slot. All I got was a poster. Misread on my part, but attempts to get it fixed didn't get done and I ended up with the first and fourth volumes. Soured me on the whole experience.
      Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
        I had pledge for a couple of volumes of Creamy Mami at $30, believing that it listed the DVD at that slot. All I got was a poster. Misread on my part, but attempts to get it fixed didn't get done and I ended up with the first and fourth volumes. Soured me on the whole experience.
        That stinks. I read over the listing a couple of times before I did the preorder. Happy to see it released. Hope you get to enjoy the series!
        Blu-ray/DVD Collection / MAL / IMDB
        Most wanted anime licenses: Kodomo No Omocha, Pumpkin Wine, Maison Ikkoku Movie/OVA, Tokimeki Tonight, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, Windaria, End of Summer
        Most wanted live action Blu-Ray releases: Blood Beach (1980), Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977), Malibu Bikini Shop (1986), Streets of Fire (1984), Dead of Night (1945)

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X