Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questioned By Fandom For January 2015

Widgets Magazine
    One of the things I did recently was join up over at Ask.fm to take in random questions from various sources. Luckily, it didn’t take long to get past the silly and into some more interesting things. So every week, I’ll pull together the better questions and bring it all here to talk more about […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Questioned By Fandom For January 2015

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
    One of the things I did recently was join up over at Ask.fm to take in random questions from various sources. . .
    Okay . . . but why? Between the forum, Facebook page, private messages, Twitter, and the option to comment after articles, aren't there already a lot of good ways to get a hold of you or ask questions?

I think my biggest disappoint was with Spirited Away, as I was really looking forward to it with all its acclaim and coming after Princess Mononoke. That film still bores me to tears. I’ll revisit it someday though.
    For me, Spirited Away was a format mistake. I know, Miyazaki is very fond of the "movie" format, but it just didn't fit Spirited Away very well. He could have done so much with it, in a tv (or even mini-series) format. Just think of all the cool adventures she could've had in a supernatural bath house, slowly building to the revelation about the owner and the dragon
    "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X