Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Day Book Challenge Day 10: What You’re Currently Reading

Widgets Magazine
    As we get further into this challenge, we want to know what you’re reading right...

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

A series I've been enjoying is the October Daye line. Highly influenced by White Wolf's Changeling: the Dreaming (the author has admitted she's a fan of the game) the books revolve around a half-sidhe detective going on quests in the modern world.

Unfortunately, though, I had to take a break from it. While the protagonist is a private investigator . . .she's not very good at it. She's much better as a traditional hero slaying monsters than in picking up on clues, and I was guessing way too many of the plot twists long before they happened.

I recently ran ran across the latest book in the series, though, and the plot had advanced enough that the book could surprise me again. So it's probably time to jump back in.
    "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X