Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blu-ray player recommendations

Widgets Magazine
    I would like recommendations for a 2nd Blu-ray player for my bedroom. Looking for something basic (no need for Netflix or other Wifi function), dependable (longer lasting, reliable), and quiet as possible (sometimes I will catch an episode of anime before bed, and my wife is sleeping).

Any one have some recommendations? I have a bunch of anime Blu-ray that I would love to catch up on before bed.
    Blu-ray/DVD Collection / MAL / IMDB
    Most wanted anime licenses: Kodomo No Omocha, Pumpkin Wine, Maison Ikkoku Movie/OVA, Tokimeki Tonight, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, Windaria, End of Summer
    Most wanted live action Blu-Ray releases: Blood Beach (1980), Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977), Malibu Bikini Shop (1986), Streets of Fire (1984), Dead of Night (1945)

Re: Blu-ray player recommendations

Most of the name brands have lower end models, many of which can be had for around $50, give or take. Assuming you are not a discerning videophile, most of these should work for you in the situation you describe.
    Avatar: Tanya Degurechaff from Saga of Tanya the Evil

Comment

Re: Blu-ray player recommendations

Originally posted by Gildor View Post
      Most of the name brands have lower end models, many of which can be had for around $50, give or take. Assuming you are not a discerning videophile, most of these should work for you in the situation you describe.
      I just bought a cheap Sony one for the same $50 price tag that you mentioned and it is a great player. Tons of online streaming apps (YouTube, Netflix, Amazon) and quality is much better than my old LG Blu-ray player. I'm not sure the model number but I bought it at Best Buy after Black Friday.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X