Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Shuffle! Episode 2" is Coming!

Widgets Magazine
    The long-lasting and popular "Shuffle!" property is getting a new visual novel, titled: Shuffle! Episode 2. No details yet, but according to CR, the website has two girls on it, Nerine, the demon princess, who looks much the same, and Lisianthus, described here as an angel, not a goddess. Sia, unlike Nerine, looks to have had a major re-design, if that is in fact, Sia.

No other details have been released as of yet, so it's not clear if this is a reboot, or a completely new set of adventures. Likewise no info on the platform(s) upon which it will be released, which makes a large difference as to the potential game content. The announcement on CR seems to indicate that the player continues to take the part of Rin. More info to come in the coming weeks.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...ffle-episode-2
    My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
    1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
    2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
    3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X