Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Multiplatform] What Games Did You Get This Month? March 2019

Widgets Magazine
    Spring is upon us (even though it still freezing elsewhere), time to play through with some new games. Same as usual. Here?s mine (so far):

PS4
    Red Dead Redemption II

Switch
    Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes

More updates to come!
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: Food Wars!, Fruits Basket (2019 S1), Fire Force, Dr. Stone, Lupin the 3rd Part 5 & A Certain Magical Index (S3).
    Finish Watching:
    My Hero Academia (S3), Dragon Ball Super, How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Can Lift?, Demon Lord Retry! & Mob Psycho 100.

Just got the Technika 3 dlc for DJ Max.

I also wanted to get Dead or Alive 6 but I don't buy censored crap. I can of course understand that eunuchs on the internet are afraid of women so they need to be covered up. But I'm a real man I have no problem with woman. Also imagine that people on the internet thought they could force me to buy that game lol. But I just got the free core edition and spend nothing on costumes.

Comment

Ever Oasis (Digital Version gotten for the N3DS XL)
      Link Between Worlds Physical
      "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
      Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X