Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Pok?mon Sword and Shield’ Announced for November 2019

Widgets Magazine
    Welcome to the Galar region! Your introduction to the world of Pok?mon Sword and Pok?mon Shield begins here with this Pok?mon Direct.

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

And so it finally gets announced that the next region is based off Britain. I currently don't have a Switch, but it is my intention to get one during the holidays this year. That sounds about right seeing that new generations are announced three years apart, and it will be interesting to see how that anime series is done seeing that Sun and Moon took quite a different approach with Ash staying in school rather than roaming the region.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Can't wait. I passed on Let's Go because I don't really consider it a main Pokemon game for many reasons, but this is the proper Switch debut of Pokemon that I've been waiting for, and having Pokemon on a home console feels wrong in some ways (of course, we can always use our Switches in handheld mode), but the one thing that did tempt me on Let's Go was seeing that classic Pokemon gameplay in such a larger world afforded by being on a home console, and this looks like an even more exciting extension of that without breaking from everything we've always loved about Pokemon.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...