Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Multiplatform] What Games Did You Get This Month? December 2018

Widgets Magazine
    The Holiday is upon us. Post what you got. Here?s what I received for this month:

PS4
    Horizon: Zero Dawn (Complete Edition)
    Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Switch
    Super Mario Odyssey

That?s all for now, bring on the New Year!
    Last edited by Animeman2; 12-25-2018, 04:56 PM.
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: My Hero Academia (S3), That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Megalo Box & A Certain Magical Index (S3).
    Finish Watching: Hot Not to Summon a Demon Lord, Princess Resurrection, My Girlfriend is a Shobitch, KONOSUBA (S1), Hi Score Girl & Attack on Titan (S3 Part 1).

Doll Fashion Atelier OG3DS

Decided to get the game a second time while it was on sale because it works ot my benefit. So I have the game for both my OG3DS and N3DSXL.

I just checked hwen I bought the game the first time and it's been a year. Wow, and those other games I bought with it, I still need to play. Yay backlogs.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

Legend of Dark Witch 3 for N3DSXL

Brunch Panic for N3DSXL

Parascientific Escape Gear Detective for OG3DS

Add those to the list. Also note Brunch Panic is the last game purchased in 2018.
      "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
      Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

PS4
        Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight
        Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine