Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Multiplatform] What Games Did You Get This Month? November 2018

Widgets Magazine
    Gaming up just in time for winter. Post what you got for this month. Here?s mine:

PS4/PSN
    Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (PSN)
    Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

Switch
    Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition Console
    Mega Man 11

More updates to come!
    Last edited by Animeman2; 11-11-2018, 12:39 AM. Reason: Update
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: My Hero Academia (S3), How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Attack on Titan (S3) & Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs.
    Finish Watching: Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san, ReLIFE (TV), Goku Midnight Eye, Girls Bravo & Cowboy Bebop: The Movie.

Style Savvy Styling Stars 3DS Digital and gotten for my New 3DS XL.

That's pretty much it for the month unless I use the small amount I have on the Eshop to get another game.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Princess Rei of SaGa Frontier

Comment

I?m going to get all caught up for the past few months, since I?ve been absent.

Apple iOS
      ? Reigns: Game of Thrones

Nintendo Switch
      ? Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition
      ? Hollow Knight
      ? Mega Man XI
      ? World of Final Fantasy
      ? Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna

Already finished Torna (and, after punting on it for like a year, the main XC2), and I enjoyed those games quite a bit. It?s a shame, though, that Torna?s gameflow requires so much sidequesting. The main game probably isn?t even as long as old Final Fantasy IV, which I once finished in like 15 hours, but there?s a lot of grinding and fetching if you truly want to finish the game. Main XC2 had plenty of that as well, but the main game was long enough to support it.
      I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I’ll go for the gross-out. I’m not proud.
      Stephen King

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X