Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Multiplatform] What Games Did You Get This Month? August 2018

Widgets Magazine
    The summer gaming fun is close to its end once again. Post what you got for this month. Here?s mine:

PS4/PSN
    Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
    Don?t Bite Me Bro!

That?s all, see you folks next month!
    Last edited by Animeman2; 08-31-2018, 01:19 AM. Reason: Updates
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: My Hero Academia (S3), How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Attack on Titan (S3) & Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs.
    Finish Watching: Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san, ReLIFE (TV), Goku Midnight Eye, Girls Bravo & Cowboy Bebop: The Movie.

Muv-Luv Trilogy - Collector's Box
    Muv-Luv Alternative CODEX
    Sumika Figma
    Jacket - Large
    Destroyer-Class BETA Plushie
    Signed Sticker
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Finally I got a NES Mini and an extension cable for the controller, but unfortunately didn't have much time to play it yet.

PSN
      Bulett Girls Phantasia [I will live stream that game on youtube tomorrow so if you want to watch it you are more than welcome]
      Idolm@sterPlatinum Stars

Comment

Consider August to be an empty month for me due to budget, choices and timing. At least September will be better. October will probably be empty too. Not to say no games I want will come out during October, just they'll be gotten during another month if at all.
        "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
        Avatar: Princess Rei of SaGa Frontier

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X