Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Multiplatform] What Games Did You Get This Month? May 2018

Widgets Magazine
    The summer of gaming is upon us. Post what you got for this month. Here?s what I?ve got for this month:

PS4
    Prey
    Assassin?s Creed: Syndicate
    Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
    Dark Souls Remastered
    Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

That?s all for now, till next time!
    Last edited by Animeman2; 05-30-2018, 02:40 AM. Reason: Updates
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: My Hero Academia (S3), How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Attack on Titan (S3) & Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs.
    Finish Watching: Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san, ReLIFE (TV), Goku Midnight Eye, Girls Bravo & Cowboy Bebop: The Movie.

Right now the game I'm expecting to get in May is still on a Journey. You could even call it a Strange Journey Redux. Darn it, if only they kept the name "Deep Strange Journey" tthen my joke would work better.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Princess Rei of SaGa Frontier

Comment

for pc i played totalwarhammer and call of duty black ops 3 and i planned to buy battlefield 1.

Comment

Only Destiny 2 for PC this month and I?m shocked the game is even worse than part 1. The story is bullshit that is what people today probably call "mature" storytelling. All the locations in the game looked really generic I had to force myself to finish it.

Comment

I also acquired a title in the month of May:

Nintendo 3DS
          ? Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey Redux

There were a bunch of Switch games I meant to grab, but it's the busiest time of year at one of my jobs so it all took a backseat.
          I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I’ll go for the gross-out. I’m not proud.
          Stephen King

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X