• [Multiplatform] What Games Did You Get This Month? April 2018

Widgets Magazine
    It?s springtime for gaming! So I here?s what I?ve got for this month:

PS4
    God of War (w/GameStop Exclusive DLCs)
    Assassin?s Creed: Origins
    Dark Souls III

That?s all for now, until next time!
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: The Dawn of the Witch, Aharen wa Hakarenai, Kaguya-sama: Love War (S3), Heroine Run the Show, Love After World Domination & Jujitsu Kaisen.
    Finish Watching: Attack on Titan (S4P2), Shenmue: The Animation, Miss KUROITSU, The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest & In the Land of Leadale.

Tohou Burst Battle (Switch)

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS)

There are a a couple of other titles I might get late in "April", but they're meant to be part of the May plans. Also I want to make sure they're finalized first.

Comment

I, too, picked up Radiant Historia for 3DS. Looks like May will be more active, especially on the NX front.
      I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I’ll go for the gross-out. I’m not proud.
      Stephen King

Comment

Star Ocean 5 (PS4) and Tokyo Mirage (Wii U) both arrived in April. So add them to the April pile. Yes, I'm late mentioning things.

Comment

PSN
          Adventures of Mana
          Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition (finally a new VR game)

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X