• [Multiplatform] What Games Did You Get This Month? April 2018

Widgets Magazine
    It?s springtime for gaming! So I here?s what I?ve got for this month:

PS4
    God of War (w/GameStop Exclusive DLCs)
    Assassin?s Creed: Origins
    Dark Souls III

That?s all for now, until next time!
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond, Black Clover, Star Blazers 2199 & The Ancient Magus’s Bride.
    Finish Watching: My First Girlfriend is a Gal, My Hero Academia (Season 2), Mob Psycho 100 & Little Witch Academia (TV).

Tohou Burst Battle (Switch)

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS)

There are a a couple of other titles I might get late in "April", but they're meant to be part of the May plans. Also I want to make sure they're finalized first.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Princess Rei of SaGa Frontier

Comment

I, too, picked up Radiant Historia for 3DS. Looks like May will be more active, especially on the NX front.
      I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I’ll go for the gross-out. I’m not proud.
      Stephen King

Comment

Star Ocean 5 (PS4) and Tokyo Mirage (Wii U) both arrived in April. So add them to the April pile. Yes, I'm late mentioning things.
        "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
        Avatar: Princess Rei of SaGa Frontier

Comment

PSN
          Adventures of Mana
          Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition (finally a new VR game)

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X